Monday, April 9, 2012

mobility-awareness-month

This is a request from my brother that I wouldn't usually make, but this is truly a good cause .   Please watch the video and vote. It doesn't cost anything but a minute of your time and might make a big difference in a life, and a life style for a friend here in Oregon. If you are feeling generous, post this on your own blogs as I have very few readers. Click anywhere to go to the URL. or, here it is: www.nmeda.com/mobility-awareness-month/local-hero-contest

Thanks. Shannon's a friend of the family. I have mixed feelings about the whole thing. Kind of like buying a lottery ticket mixed with a bit of begging combined and run by a business's marketing dept. But how do I say no when asked? So,if you are feeling kind. fill in the following: State: Oregon
Name: Shannon Thomas
I've done my best!



No comments:

Post a Comment