Sunday, December 14, 2014

The local scene


Fog, clouds, (and alien crop circles) just before sunset & after the rain.

Best viewed as large as possible. Cropped from a larger photo.
(I love my new Nikon. An early Xmas present)

Original above
lightened a bit below


Fog, clouds, (and alien crop circles) just before sunset & after the rain.

Best viewed as large as possible. Cropped from a larger photo.
(I love my new Nikon. An early Xmas present)
Some day I'll learn how to use it. I left the VR on when I used it on the tripod. That degrades the image somewhat.



6 comments:

  1. The photo seems to evoke a mood; I just haven't figured out exactly which one yet. lol Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice scene . I had a few of those crop circles here before snow covered them up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty and still so green :)

    Nice camera btw too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the rainy season. :-)
    Nikon d750

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Muddy....just wanted to drop by and say hello.

    ReplyDelete