Thursday, January 31, 2019

The Coot is sold

One of the best of these out there. Sold new in Dec. 1971.
I'm the 2nd owner, always kept under cover.
Original Coot trailer
all wheel drive
Rear steering linked to front
Trailer could use some cleaning up but has good tires.
Has the extra gas tank, all original paperwork, inc. build sheet, assembly sheet, receipts,etc.
I'm looking to break even on what I paid for it. $3,800 for both, trailer & Coot for a quick sale.
The Coot's been garaged, but the trailer was in the barn & because of the barn owls, needs cleaning.
With two Willy's jeeps, this is not just not getting used.
Google Coot ATV for more info.
Click on a photo for a larger image
















Email me if you are interested. (my profile)

3 comments:

  1. Hy, I'm really interested but only in the Coot, could you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM in Oregon and interested in both
    please let me know how to contact

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry friends, Sold it yesterday & received payment in full today.

    ReplyDelete