Monday, March 25, 2013

About time! Something positive from CNN on the AR-15



The Company behind it all: : HogSwat!                          

 A video about Hogswat from CNN:    AR-15s to protect crops from hogs
If you haven't seen the damage these pigs can cause the video is a must-see.  I have seen places in Florida in the woods where it looked like someone had brought in a tractor and plowed up the area. These animals are moving North, and have made inroads into Oregon already. Lets all work to eliminate them. 


2 comments:

  1. Is there no hunting season on these animals? I would think they should be pretty good eating. I couldn't watch the vide, some annoying music ad came up and scared me off. But I have heard what devastation the wild hogs cause to crops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some videos on the Hogswat link w/o the ads. I thought the CNN video was worth watching & just hit the mute button. It was pretty well done. Normally I refuse to watch anything preceded with an ad. No hunting season & good eating. Bacon is bacon, especially when they are eating your corn.

    ReplyDelete