Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Twinkies are back? Update

Hostess Brands and its second largest union will go into mediation to try and resolve their differences, meaning the Irving, Texas-based company won't go out of business just yet.

The fool that paid $10,000.00 on eBay for a couple of them thinking he was making an investment for the future (They probably will be fresh for 20 years or so) is probably pretty sorry right now.
 Hostess Twinkies Cream Filled Snack Cakes 10 Count Box Delicious Tasty Sweet

To the best of my recollection, I have never eaten one of these things. But I suppose they are "American as apple pie" to some people. My guess is they aren't near as as good.
I've always preferred apple pies.

Update!  Looks like they are gone again. 

2 comments:

  1. First I heard of Twinkies was on "All In The Family" where they were Archie Bunker's favourite snack. I've often wondered what I am missing. Maybe I need to buy some along with some Crispy creme donuts....

    ReplyDelete